Welcome to My HLS Financial Aid
*****IMPORTANT - READ LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS BELOW*****
New Admits to the Class of 2019
You DO NOT have access to this system until the process opens in late-February 2016 Watch your HLS email for more details...
My HLS Financial Aid provides fast, secure, 24-hour access to your HLS financial aid information. This includes the ability to track the status of your application for aid by reviewing your custom document list plus access to your real time award information.
Technical Requirements: This system requires one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9 (in a Windows 7 Environment only)Internet Explorer 10 & 11 (in a Windows 8 Environment only)
- Firefox (the most recent version)
- Google Chrome (the most recent version)
- Safari 5.1.7 (in a Windows 8 environment only)
- Safari 5.0 (on a Macintosh)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Mobile devices (including ipads and iphones) ARE NOT currently supported.
- When setting up your PIN, please DO NOT include special characters as they are not allowed by this system.
- Also, to successfully submit data via the online application, found within, we strongly recommend that you DO NOT use a wireless connection. You may need to temporarily lower your internet security setting to Medium or Low if you have trouble successfully submitting your data.
Access to this system requires using your full HLS Email Address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and then setting up a UNIQUE PIN that you will set up and use to authenticate to this system. After entering your HLS EMAIL ADDRESS, EITHER enter your PIN (if you remember it) OR do one of the following:
- Click on "Forgot your PIN" - Students who have previously accessed this system for ANY REASON should use this link. This includes:
- All continuing students admitted in the classes of 2018 or before who have logged into this system at ANY prior point during their time here at HLS, and
- All entering students who were originally admitted to the class of 2018 or to a prior class that used this system at ANY point but then subsequently deferred their admission until this year.
- Click on "First Time User" - Students who have NEVER accessed this system before should use this link. This includes:
- All new admits to the class of 2019,
- All new transfer students to the class of 2018, and
- Any first time aid applicant who has never logged in before.
Both of these links will ask you to enter your HLS EMAIL ADDRESS again and then present you with a series of challenge questions. After you successfully answer these questions you will either be given the opportunity to change your PIN or set up a PIN for the first time. You can select any PIN you want. HLS SFS staff members have no access to what you choose as it is stored encrypted and hashed-out in our database. After you re-set/set-up your PIN you can then go back and use it to log into this system. The first time you log in you will also be asked to set up a few more personalized security questions that will be used in the future should you need to change your PIN again.